Shipping Receiving Coordinator 2
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- Location:Redondo Beach, California, United States of
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1 At Northrop Grumman, our employees have
incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations
to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be
at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces
to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is seeking a Shipping
Receiving Coordinator 2 for our Redondo Beach , CA location. What
You'll Get to Do:
- Perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and
receiving duties; may work out of a central warehouse.
- Use computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and
- Follow shipping practices and procedures, and transportation
routing, schedules and requirements.
- Receive incoming materials or prepares materials for
- (Un)packs or (un)wraps items such as finished products, raw
stock, assemblies, parts, building materials, office supplies,
- Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to
stated identifications; logs receipt of items on system, processes
freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents; reports
materials shipped and bills of lading; posts weight and shipping
charges and routes merchandise to destinations. Basic
- High School diploma or equivalent and 4+ years additional
education and/or related experience.
- Experience in outlook.
- Ability to assist with stockroom activities when needed, such
as cycle counts, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Maintain documentation and follow procedures. Preferred
- 1+ years of experience working in stockroom, inventory
management, receiving, and shipping capacity.
- 1+ year of related warehouse experience within the consistent
areas of material handling, shipping and receiving, distribution,
- Solumina, SAP, and Ryder Experience.
- Forklift Certified.
- Hazmat Certified.
- Current Shipping Certifications. Salary Range: $38,700 USD -
$64,500 USD Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in
addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward
individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in
company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions
may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop
Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance
coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid
holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal
business. The health and safety of our employees and their families
is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain
up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman
employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have
an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant
to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently
stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order
14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .Northrop
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach , Shipping Receiving Coordinator 2, Professions , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!