Logistics Management Analyst
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: November 18, 2022
- Location:Redondo Beach, California, United States of
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 2 At Northrop Grumman, our employees have
incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations
to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be
at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces
to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading
provider for prime satellite and payload capabilities and directed
energy and electronics solutions for national security, military,
and civil customers. We are built on a heritage of providing
innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products
that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the
Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
Strategic Space Systems Division has an opening for a Logistics
Management Analyst, to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach,
- Responsible for logistics management, operational compliance,
and oversight of the Operations facilities per various level of
enterprise and directorate documents.
- Maintain access list to all areas and coordinate high bay
operations training classes.
- Facilitate calibrated/ESD tools exchange.
- Perform recurring and non-recurring audits.
- Manage, purchase, and/or track inventory of shelf life and
- Maintain oversight of facility operations, including but not
limited to, HVAC systems, HEPA filters,
electrical/plumbing/lighting, cleanliness levels,
- Coordinate re-certifications and hazardous material
- Facilitate equipment maintenance with suppliers.
- Provide Area Management support for the SIT&E high-bays and
- Complete daily walk of highbays which includes: checking
temperature and humidity in highbay, Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
walk, general cleanliness of highbay and customer/self-audits
- Maintain safety equipment, practices and compliance.
- Coordinate equipment and material testing and
- Maintain hazardous waste and AQMD requirements.
- Forecast/Purchase/maintain operating inventory of highbay
supplies as needed.
- Interact with Facilities to coordinate facility work and place
work orders when needed.
- Assist HM with all deliveries and equipment moves in/out the
- Attend in the SIT&E Safety Council and CoP meetings and
participate in Safety Walk throughs of other areas per council
direction.Skills for Success:
- Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately
complex professional tasks.
- Strong presentation and speaking skills, including ability to
facilitate meetings and task execution.
- Ability to communicate clearly and successfully.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including ability to
interface and communicate with a wide cross section of highly
motivated individuals from technical to non-technical including all
skillsets and disciplines.
- Organization and planning.
- High level of attention to details.
- Be a self-starter able to work in a fast paced environment and
have the ability to quickly shift from to another task
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are
eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule
allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday
to take every other Friday off. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years work experience in production,
integration, or equivalent logistics fields OR Master's Degree plus
1 year work experience in production, integration, or equivalent
logistics fields OR equivalency of 7 years work experience in
production, integration, or equivalent logistics fields in lieu of
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point or
Outlook). Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret Clearance or SCI
Access. Salary Range: $61,900 USD - $92,900 USD Employees may be
eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual
bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as
allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice
President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term
Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of
benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability
insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off
(PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety
of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company
encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19
vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in
the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical
or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions
and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor
vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, , Logistics Management Analyst, Professions , Redondo Beach,
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!