Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst 3
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Requisition ID: R10055423
- Category: Business Management
- Location:Redondo Beach, California, United States of
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1 At Northrop Grumman, our employees have
incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations
to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be
at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces
to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a Principal
Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst 3 to join our team of
qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in
Redondo Beach, CA. This position requires the individual to be
co-located to Redondo Beach, CA. The Principal Program Cost
Schedule Control Analyst 3 will interact with various operating
units, business area, and division staff to solve reporting program
issues and meet reporting requirements. In addition, the Analyst
will interface with program managers, functional management,
control account managers (CAMs) and business managers to provide
financial support and analysis. Roles and Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Execute Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Set up cost control system, monitor and control costs and
schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that
contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and
government cost control guidelines.
- Assist with/prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and
perform and/or assist in financial analyses such as funding
profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Assist with/prepare program plans to ensure program
requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Assist with/prepare schedule risk assessments to identify and
mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate
records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure
projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding
to the government.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying
aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to
maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Assist with/prepare monthly and quarterly Estimates at Complete
- Set up, prepare and follow up with all required financial
- Effectively communicate with leadership and customers regarding
financial status, metrics and deliverables.
- Participate in knowledge transfer and best practices sharing
- Assist in preparing for internal and external audits.
- Assist with/establish a budget/EAC, analyze capital
expenditures and prepare reports for programs.
- Assist with/prepare and update ETC, Baselines, Task Description
and Basis of Estimate (TD/BOE), and establish Performance
Measurement reporting/customer reporting requirements. Basic
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of related professional
experience in cost management, finance management, and/or pricing &
estimating - OR - a Master's degree with 3 years of related
professional experience - OR - 9 years of related experience in
lieu of degree.
- Experience successfully managing and producing data with strict
- Experience with financial analysis and/or cost analysis
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS
Excel knowledge. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with SAP, MPM, wInsight, and/or Cobra.
- Experience in DoD setting with understanding of government Cost
- Knowledge of Standards, FAR, & DFARs.
- Experience in Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and
- Experience with balance sheets, income statements, and cash
- Experience with program planning/scheduling.
- Experience preparing and presenting financial analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Experience with GAAP, as well as Government Financial
- Proven analytical ability. Salary Range: $83,900 USD - $125,800
USD Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition
to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The
health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, , Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst 3, Professions , Redondo Beach,
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!