International Logistics Coordinator (Import & Export)
Company: Ottimo Resources
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: September 22, 2022
View all jobs International Logistics Coordinator (Import &
Export) Redondo Beach, CA International Logistics Coordinator
(Import and Export) We are currently seeking an International
Import/Export Logistics Coordinator with the opportunity for
development in international logistics to join our team of
professionals. The qualified candidate will be an energetic person,
with skills ready to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing
environment and will have assignments that can be moderately
complex in nature! Essential Functions:
- Coordinate and book vehicles to air/ocean vessels as per
customer guidelines and country requirements to numerous
- Ensure vehicles have met mandatory customer/country procedures
prior to shipment.
- Prepare and review import or export documents (bill of lading,
commercial invoice, country specific documents, US customs, etc.)
- Respond to inquiries regarding status of documents and work
with vendors to ensure on time delivery of documents.
- Coordinate and fulfill compliance of import and export
governmental regulations (AES, US Customs, country specific
- Provide support to all internal and external customers,
vendors, suppliers, agents and government agencies to ensure
coordination and logistics of vehicle shipments.
- Prepare price quotations on outbound freight.
- Arrange for pick up and movement of freight to port of export
and from the port of import to final destination.
- Assist in researching and resolving operations issues/problems
that may occur.
- Prepare files for billing.
- Perform additional duties as assigned. Position Requirements:
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills (customers,
- Attention to detail and effective working in a fast-paced,
deadline-oriented work environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both
face-to-face and over the phone.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and multitasking
capabilities. Job Type: Full-time Required experience:
- Working in a fast-paced, deadline orientation work environment:
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Import Experience (AIR and/or OCEAN a HUGE PLUS)
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills: 2 years
Competitive Pay! Job Type: Full-time Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per
Keywords: Ottimo Resources, , International Logistics Coordinator (Import & Export), Professions , Redondo Beach,
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!