Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: November 20, 2022
We are a small business, tax, and accounting consulting firm in
the San Fernando Valley area and are seeking to fill a full-time
tax accountant. Candidates should have the desire and skills
necessary to get the job done. Seeking A+ candidates that want to
grow with a great firm and are concerned about and motivated to
grow in their accounting career.
Bernstein Financial Services (BFS) is the perfect place for anyone
wanting to work closely with clients, individuals, and businesses
alike, to help them address and resolve many of their most
complicated tax, accounting, and financial issues and goals
therein. Because we are a growing firm, our size in clientele and
staff is expanding every year to meet the market demands for our
services. Everyones job here is important, bearing the
responsibility of a variety of challenging and fulfilling work; no
one here does just one thing, making for a most interesting
exposure of work at the end of the day. Moreover, we hold ourselves
to very high work and ethical standards so that excellence in our
products and services is delivered.
BFS encourages a proper work and personal life balance, and a
culture emphasizes ethically and respectful behavior (see culture
Benefits include but not limited to:
-Vacation & Sick Pay
Duties include: some detailed work in accounting and bookkeeping
for write-up clients, detail varies per client needs, tax
preparation for individuals and businesses, follow-up
communications with clients, booking various journal entries,
performing account reconciliations, preparing financial statements
and other monthly reporting, and tax return preparation (for
individuals, corporations, property renditions, etc.).
The candidates must possess prerequisites as follows:
* Candidates should have their bachelors degree in accounting (not
an online degree).
* Must have a good working knowledge of accounting and tax.
* Must be organized.
* Candidates should be analytical, sharp, self-motivated,
possessing integrity/honesty and initiative, as well as good
* Must be comfortable with and willing to take responsibility and
ownership of deadlines and the associated processes.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
* Proficiency in QuickBooks and other accounting softwares.
* Can work with Download platforms such as DropBox.
* Willing to manage others.
* Eye for detail and a high regard for quality.
* Ability to multi-task and work quickly.
* Work well with others.
* Open to learning new things and take direction well.
* Coordinate with firm Management on client open items.
* Coordinate follow-up with clients regarding the open items on a
* Ability to properly maneuver through Windows network environment
and obtain data from networked directories to retrieve client data
and send to clients when needed.
* Analyze and update various inventories of accounting client data
on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Good organization and time management skills.
* Enthusiasm for getting things done.
* Professional and friendly communications skills for oral,
written, and face-to-face interaction with clients; and
* Professional appearance in dress attire.
Keywords: Bhr, Redondo Beach , Accountant, Other , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!