Business Development Mgr 2 (ARIS)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: November 16, 2022
- Location:Redondo Beach, California, United States of
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this
- Shift: Not Applicable (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1 At Northrop Grumman, our employees have
incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations
to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be
at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces
to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is seeking
a Business Development (BD) Manager 2. This position will be
located in Redondo Beach, CA and report to the Advanced Programs
and Business Development Business Unit (BU) Director, leading
business development activity relative to SSSD Advanced Responsive
Integrated Systems (ARIS) Business Unit. The Business Development
Manager will work with a campaign team of capture professionals,
business development professionals and industry partners,
supporting activities to realize long range strategy plan
commitments. Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not
limited to, the following: New Business Leadership
- Assist with new business strategy development and
- Assist with opportunity identification and shaping.
- Assist with threat identification and mitigation.
- Mission area business analysis.
- New business capture support.
- Business Acquisition Process (BAP), Position-to-Win (PTW)
- Ongoing business protection and expansion.
- Partnering with the Space Systems Division, other NG sectors
and industry partners to create new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with government
decision makers with emphasis on national security space acquirers
- Providing insight into national security space systems
acquisition and user base including DoD, IC, R&T, commercial
and other Space customers across all elements & architectures.
- Collaborating with NGC Government Relations on customer
engagement strategies and execution.
- Assist in developing and executing business development plans
to influence all aspects of new business capture.
- Assist in providing the division with customer information,
planning, analysis, and strategy on each new business pursuit as an
integrated presentation for sector management bid/no bid decisions
and for the long-range strategic plan.
- Providing analysis of future customer requirements analysis.
- Supporting robust competitive assessments, identifying win
discriminators, supporting price-to-win, win themes, and
determining resources required to execute new business development
- Assist with providing customer budget analysis across
congressional budget cycles.
- Assist with providing insight into congressional activity
related to our programs of interest.
- Assist with providing decisional analysis of customer
acquisitions, decision milestones, and practices.
- Assist with supporting industry teaming and collaboration
across the business areas and industry teammates to accomplish
strategic objectives for the mission area. Ethics
- Ensuring new business activity is carried out in accordance
with government, customer, and Northrop Grumman policies,
procedures, and processes. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 7+ years of experience across a breadth of disciplines to
include but not limited to business development, strategy, contract
management, supply chain project management, procurement, and/or
other cross-disciplinary teams.
- 2+ years of management/supervisory experience.
- Rapidly accepts change and inspires change in organizations in
a positive, inclusive way.
- Dynamic self-starter with strong attention to detail and the
ability to function independently.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Top Secret or SCI clearance or current in-scope SSBI. Preferred
- Understanding of Northrop Grumman Space Sector strategies,
customers, and priorities.
- Experience with NG tools including Salesforce, SharePoint,
Tableau, Workday, etc.
- Experience with organizational effectiveness and operations
implementing best practices.
- Advanced Data Analytics training and experience. Salary Range:
$130,500 USD - $195,700 USD Employees may be eligible for a
discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are
designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow
employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President
or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In
addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including
health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings
plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation
and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees
and their families is a top priority. The company encourages
employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S.
Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be
vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious
accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government
action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate
under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach , Business Development Mgr 2 (ARIS), Other , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!