Principal Industrial Security Analyst / Sr Principal Industrial Security Analyst
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Category: Security Location: Redondo Beach, California US
Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Clearance Type: Top
Secret Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position
Shift: 1st Shift Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time Positions
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining
Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in
aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our
world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take
advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push
past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse,
collaborative environment with professionals across the nation
ready to help launch your career. Northrop Grumman Aeronautics
Systems sector is seeking a Principal Industrial Security Analyst
or a Sr Principal Industrial Security Analyst to join our team of
qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in
Redondo Beach, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities: Develops, and administers security
programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials,
documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security
regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings,
interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with
regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining
regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and
keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to
restricted records and materials. Conducts security education
classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and
prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Additional Responsibilities: CPSO is ultimately responsible for
all security functions within the program.
- Operate and administer security programs IAW DD254.
- Ensure adherence to all federal security regulations NISPOM,
DoD Volumes, etc.
- Responsible for accurate data input into an access control
- Maintain document control inventories.
- Reconcile multiple databases for accuracy.
- Provide briefings/debriefings to personnel for activities such
as: new hires, terminations, foreign defensive travel.
- Coordinates escort activities within closed area.
- Interface with Program Management Team, Customer, and
- Write security operational plans for program
- Responsible for TS inventory and self inspections.
- Principal Industrial Security: High School Diploma / GED and 6
years of CPSO (Contractor Program Security Officer) experience
- Sr. Principal Industrial Security: High School Diploma / GED
and 10 years of CPSO (Contractor Program Security Officer)
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an Active U.S.
Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a
background investigation date within the last 6 years; OR must be
able to maintain an Active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single
Scope Background Investigation(SSBI)
- Bachelor's or MS Degree
- Knowledgeable and able to answer questions; provide procedure
and policy guidance, and supply approvals in accordance with
- Experience working with customer-based security components
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to
interact with internal/external customers and across organizational
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach , Principal Industrial Security Analyst / Sr Principal Industrial Security Analyst, Other , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!