Company: AMC Entertainment Inc.
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Current and relevant knowledge of film and entertainment
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while
exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to
- Accurately take beverages orders from guests and deliver within
established time frames in the bar and lounge area. At dine-in
locations, this may also include food items.
- Prepare beverages that are consistent, and not deviate from
procedures and ingredients outlined in recipes. Pour beer and wine
to specific portions.
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
- Verify the age of all guests who purchase alcohol in accordance
with company policy. Limiting sales only to guests who are at least
21 years of age.
- Ensure that all state, local, and company guidelines regarding
the responsible service of alcohol are strictly adhered to. Ensure
that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only.
- Complete all transactions accurately and within the designated
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and lounge area, including
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
- Complete all deep cleaning and assigned tasks prior to the end
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follow instructions for the safe use of all chemicals/cleaning
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance
with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled
- Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and
supporting efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Prepare bar items that
are fresh, appetizing, and properly prepared. Maintain a clean,
sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: AMC Entertainment Inc., Redondo Beach , Bartender, Other , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!