Principal Construction Quality Facilities Engineer
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Category: Facilities/Real Estate Location: Redondo Beach,
California US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Clearance
Type: None Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this
position Shift: 1st Shift Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Positions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact
people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come.
Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human
discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people
who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join
forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity
and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable
drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not
only part of history, they're making history. If this is YOUkeep
reading! Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a
Principal Construction Quality Facilities Engineer to join our team
of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in
Redondo Beach, CA. In this role you will support the execution and
management of facilities projects that deliver sustaining
infrastructure and new program facilitation requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and oversee the reconfiguration, maintenance, and
alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and
- Coordinate with architecture/engineering firms in developing
design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings.
- Prepare Scopes of Work and support.
- Participate in the review and estimation of costs, including
design, equipment, installation, labor, materials, construction,
and other related costs.
- Inspect construction and installation progress to ensure
conformance to established drawings, specifications, and
- Execute multiple facilities projects simultaneously.
- Forecast and report on project status, including key project
metrics for Risk, Quality, Cost, and Schedule.
- Produce and implement risk mitigation and schedule recovery
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience with the design and construction of cleanrooms
- Experience with the design and construction of classified
- Experience with fire and security alarms and systems and remote
- Experience with energy management systems
- Experience with electrical systems and high-voltage
- Experience with reliability engineering
- Construction management experience
- Familiar with Building Automation Systems (BAS)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, , Principal Construction Quality Facilities Engineer, Other , Redondo Beach,
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!