Industrial Security Manager 2 (Clearance Required)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Category: Security Location: Redondo Beach, California US
Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Clearance Type: SCI
Telecommute: Yes -May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for
this position Shift: 1st Shift Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the
Time Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile
products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today. The
successful candidate will be responsible for leadership and
management of various special programs at the Northrop Grumman
facility in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Ensures all special programs maintain security compliance with
government and company regulations and strives for excellence in
executing program security milestones.
- Oversees program security activities and provides guidance to
briefed personnel, to include supporting program managers in
achieving key goals.
- Responsible for implementing security processes and procedures
that satisfy quality, schedule, overall performance and financial
budgets, according to both company and customer policies and
- Provides direction to various security team members in all
security disciplines to ensure optimal development and execution of
a statement of work that supports various special programs.
- Develops and maintains program security metrics, and interfaces
with Program Leadership Team.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels and ensures security
classification guidelines are being met and implemented.
- Provides overall security guidance to briefed personnel through
a robust educational program.
SP Sector Management
- HS diploma and 11 years of security experience for DoD, SAP or
SCI programs, or a Bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience, or
a Master's degree and 5 years of experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with the National Industrial Security
Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) as well as DoD Manual 5205.07
Volumes 1-4, and other US Government security manuals
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with an investigation completed
in the last 6 years with active SCI access
- Three to five years management experience
- Knowledge of financial planning and budgeting within a team
- Excellent communication, writing and organization skills,
enabling effective communications with team members, fellow
employees and government officials
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to
interact with internal/external customers
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, , Industrial Security Manager 2 (Clearance Required), Other , Redondo Beach,
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!