Associate Corporate Counsel - Wireless Regulatory Compliance
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: September 17, 2023
At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms,
new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to
transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential.
Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics,
AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically
original and truly unlike what anyone else can.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH Wireless L.L.C. is seeking a regulatory attorney with 2-4+
years of experience with a law firm, government agency, trade
association, or large corporation. We are looking for a candidate
who is passionate about the wireless industry and is interested in
working closely with our business teams. This role will primarily
support the Gen Mobile brand and will collaborate across multiple
- Prepare and file regulatory licensing applications and respond
to document requests from government agencies.
- Research and analyze statutes, regulations, legal articles,
judicial decisions, and other legal sources; provide written
analysis and summaries to attorneys and business executives
- Counsel business teams on legal matters
- Develop and maintain records and status of various
- Monitor government agencies' rules and procedures
- Improve legal processes and procedures
- Work with business teams and stakeholders as needed to
accomplish company goals
- Generally, support an executive team and assist with other
responsibilities, as needed Skills, Experience and Requirements
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience as an attorney at a law firm,
government agency, trade association, or large corporation
- J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Admitted to practice law in at least one state
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Some related experience in telecommunications preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (a 3-5
page-writing sample required)
- Understanding of legal language and principles, research
methods, and other related matters and government agencies such as
the Federal Communications Commission and state regulatory
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion
and good judgment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, or
related software Salary Range
Compensation: $138,000.00/Year - $188,600.00/Year
Compensation and Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending
accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career
opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be
viewed here: DISH Benefits .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total
compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications,
skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's
location and is subject to change based on work location.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test and DMV check.
Keywords: DISH, Redondo Beach , Associate Corporate Counsel - Wireless Regulatory Compliance, IT / Software / Systems , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!