Company: Acro Service Corp
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Level of Clearance: SecretUS Citizenship Required?: YesLocation:
Redondo Beach, CA Job Description: Initial 6-month commitment with
potential to extend to 5+ years support. Responsibilities include
working on maintenance Software Problem Reports (SPRs), debugging
any flight software or test tool issues, and cross-training with
the flight software test set environment.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications
software and systems that contain logical and mathematical
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with
equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning,
design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing
systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to
resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data
acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares
operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and
assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met. Must Haves:
- C++ experience required. Majority of the legacy code is written
- Python helpful, but not required.
- Unix experience (Sun Solaris) helpful.
- DoD Secret or ability to be cleared required. SCI is helpful
for intermittent on-orbit support, but not required.
Keywords: Acro Service Corp, Redondo Beach , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!