Company: AMC Entertainment Inc.
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: November 24, 2022
* Culinary degree preferred.
* One year "line" experience in a high-volume kitchen.
* One year experience in kitchen operations and execution.
* Certified as a ServSafe instructor and proctor.
* Kitchen and food safety training (ServSafe or equivalent).
* Completed Allergen training.
* Proficiency in MS Suite.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and take control
during high-demand business circumstances.
* Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
* Current and relevant knowledge and trends of the food service
ESSENTIAL KITCHEN FUNCTIONS
* Validate entire crew's adherence to recipes to ensure consistent
food quality and presentation.
* Ensure Line checks are completed twice daily to validate food
safe temperatures, ingredient quality and readiness for volume.
Develop and coach associates through review of their completed line
* Ensure prep lists are generated daily so appropriate amounts of
prepared products are available at all times.
* Complete essential kitchen functions and ensure tasks are
* Confirm the usage of the pull thaw to ensure frozen items are
* Ability to understand and develop prep lists and order guides
with par levels.
* Place all orders using order guides and suggestive ordering
within the inventory management system and receive orders using
* Complete and record kitchen menu reviews twice daily.
* Ensure that 2-stage cooling is in place for all necessary prepped
food items and that the temperatures are recorded.
* Maintain budgeted food cost using all tools within inventory
* Ensure successful delivery of the daily and weekly budgets,
goals, and objectives.
* Maintain communication with kitchen leadership to ensure cooks
are properly assembling food orders within established average
* Follow all procedures to ensure that the facility is clean, safe,
and in good repair for associates and guests.
* Maintain kitchen equipment by following manufacturer's operating
instructions, educating staff on proper use, maintaining equipment
supplies, and contacting vendors for repairs as necessary.
* Ensure sanitation and food safety standards are met through
completing Food Safety Self Audits.
* Ensure all changes and updates are communicated to the
appropriate associates and are in place on time.
ESSENTIAL LEADERSHIP FUNCTIONS
* Lead and develop back-of-house staff to perform the "Essential
Functions" of their positions.
* Provide direct supervision and guidance to back-of-house staff
* Display effective oral and written communication skills to
provide clear direction, resolve disagreements, influence strong
performance, and produce clear and concise documentation with
* Schedule back-of-house associates within company scheduling
* Manage work environments that achieve high levels of job
satisfaction among team members.
* Maintaining equipment supplies and contacting vendors for repairs
* Hiring, training, developing and appropriately disciplining
* Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests,
vendors, and corporate partners.
* Take ownership of the successful completion of personal training
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled
* Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance
with company programs.
* All other functions as designated by the General Manager, or
Senior Manager - Dine-In Theatres (where applicable).
* Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt (chef coat), black pants,
black belt, nametag
* Provided by Associate: Black non-slip shoes, socks
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Supervise and coordinate operations of the kitchen (in a
casual-dining environment) to achieve AMC's goals. Provide
leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all
back-of-house associates in a professional and safe work
Keywords: AMC Entertainment Inc., Redondo Beach , Kitchen Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!