Company: Western Dental Services, Inc.
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview: We are searching for a talented and qualified
optometrist to join our growing practice. As an optometrist, you
will be expected to use your skills and knowledge to provide
high-quality optometric/vision care services to our patients. Your
duties will include conducting eye examinations, prescribing
corrective lenses, conducting detection and differential diagnosis
of abnormal visual, ocular and/or systematic conditions, and
determining patients' eye health.To qualify for this role, you must
be California state-licensed and possess in-depth knowledge of
eye-related disorders, conditions, and treatment. The ideal
candidate will be patient /customer-service oriented with excellent
analytical and communication skills Responsibilities:
- Perform thorough routine eye inspections
- Identify the patient's visual alertness, field of vision, and
- Diagnose and treat visual problems and manage diseases,
injuries, and other disorders of the eyes (e.g., glaucoma, macular
degeneration, corneal ulcers, etc.).
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness and color
- Prescribe corrective lenses, contact lenses and medications as
- Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
- Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care
- Identify and assess eye defects and diseases such as diabetes
and liver failure
- Record all diagnosis and treatment plans including transfers
and therapeutic prescriptions.
- Oder, direct and prescribe according to state laws.
- Maintain compliance with all Company, state and federal
regulations pertaining to Optometry.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Must be able to work evenings, holidays, and Saturdays
- Graduate of a school or college of Optometry accredited by the
California State Board of Optometry, with a Doctor of Optometry
- Must possess a Calfornia state-issued license for O.D. and
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) requiredA minimum of 2 years
of experience as a licensed Optometrist.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders and
- Patient service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
Keywords: Western Dental Services, Inc., Redondo Beach , Optometrist, Healthcare , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!