Facilities Engineers (all levels)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the
world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Job Description Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a
Senior Principal Engineer Facilities (Senior Project Manager) to
join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will
be located in Redondo Beach, CA. In this role you will lead the
execution and management of facilities projects that support
sustaining infrastructure and new program facilitation
requirements, in detail:
- Gather, review, and finalize requirements data concerning
facility or equipment specifications, company or government
restrictions, required completion date, and construction
- Plan, design, and oversee the reconfiguration, maintenance, and
alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and
- Coordinate with architecture/engineering firms in developing
design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings.
- Prepare Scopes of Work and supporting documents for procurement
of design and construction services.
- Review and estimate costs, including design, equipment,
installation, labor, materials, construction, and other related
- Inspect or direct the inspection of construction and
installation progress to ensure conformance to established
drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Manage and execute multiple facilities projects
- Forecast and report on project status, including key project
metrics for Risk, Cost, and Schedule
- Produce and implement risk mitigation and schedule recovery
plans as required Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering
Math) with 9 years of project management, construction management,
or related facilities experience; OR a Master's Degree with 7 years
of related experience
- Experience with management of design contracts and/or design
- Experience with management of construction and/or
- Experience in developing project statements of work and/or
coordinating with multiple stakeholdersPreferred Qualifications:
- Construction management experience
- Experience with the design and construction of cleanrooms
- Experience with the design and construction of classified
- Experience with fire and security alarms and systems and remote
- Experience with energy management systems
- Experience with electrical systems and Building Automation
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Project Salary Range:
$77,100 USD - $219,000 USD Employees may be eligible for a
discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are
designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow
employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President
or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In
addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including
health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings
plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation
and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees
and their families is a top priority. The company encourages
employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S.
Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be
vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious
accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government
action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate
under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach , Facilities Engineers (all levels), Engineering , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!