Principal Property/Asset Management Analyst (L3)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Requisition ID: R10077068
- Location:Redondo Beach, California, United States of
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 25% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1 At Northrop Grumman, our employees have
incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations
to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be
at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces
to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Put your skills to the test by pushing the boundaries of what's
possible. From global defense to sustainment and modernization to
mission readiness, your experience and ability will make it a
reality. Our programs are built on equal parts of curiosity and
collaboration. Our combined effort means our customers can connect
and defend millions of people around the world. With Northrop
Grumman you'll have the opportunity to be an essential part of
projects that will define your career, now and in the future.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is currently seeking a Principal
Property/Asset Management Analyst to join its team of qualified,
diverse individuals, supporting its Mission Readiness & Protective
Systems business unit. This position will be required to support
compliant property control operations and accountability of
government property at geographically diverse locations. Oversee,
manage and analyze activities associated with asset business
systems to ensure company, customer and US Government property
located on site and at subcontractors are managed in accordance
with applicable regulations and policies to achieve best value and
operational excellence. Maintains property accountability records
and determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or
obsolete material or equipment. Conduct internal and external
property assessments and analyze results for financial and
operational purposes; provide guidance on contracts and regulations
pertaining to property life-cycle management; develop, recommend,
and implement property management policy; and prepare periodic and
special purpose reports relative to matters such as taxes, leasing,
insurance, facility usage, etc. Roles and Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to:
- Analyzes purchase requisitions to determine valid contract
requirements exist and rightful title to purchased property.
- Collects information for new property receipts and create
accountable records in the approved Property Control System.
- Ensures inventory schedule is being met and on target for
reporting to customers.
- Reviews and approves shipping/move documents to ensure proper
documentation and property record updates.
- Reviews idle and declared excess property listings with
programs to ensure property is disposed or transferred within
- Informs and provides recommendations for corrective actions
concerning issues such as record and audit observations and back
log concerns in the various outcome functional areas.
- Conducts property audits or desktop audits at subcontractor, as
- Coordinates with contract administers to execute any property
transfers and/or property close out activities.'
- Travel up to 25% of the time visiting select NGDS sites, as
- Provide mentoring to other property management/property focal
points employees.#NGskillsBasic Qualifications:
- Must have 10 years of related experience in lieu of degree.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with 6 years of
progressive experience, of which the majority are Property related
- OR - a Master's degree from an accredited university with 4 years
of related experience.
- An understanding of property management administration
principles, theories and concepts as well as a solid working
knowledge of FAR 52.245-1, 45, and DFARS 245.6, 252.245-7003 and
other applicable FAR and DFARS regulations.
- Strong communication skills when interacting with customers,
DCMA and internal company personnel.
- Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform majority of work on site in Redondo Beach,
- NPMA membership and Certification a plus
- Knowledge or understanding of MMAS, ISO/AS9100, and SOX
standards that impacts asset management.
- Experience with SAP ERP production tools and inventory
- Experience with capital property management. Salary Range:
$76,200 USD - $114,400 USD Employees may be eligible for a
discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are
designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow
employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President
or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In
addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including
health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings
plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation
and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees
and their families is a top priority. The company encourages
employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S.
Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be
vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious
accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government
action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate
under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach , Principal Property/Asset Management Analyst (L3), Education / Teaching , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!