Company: Wolf & Shepherd
Location: Redondo Beach
Posted on: November 15, 2022
Position: Graphic Designer - FootwearJob Type: Exempt - Onsite
full timeReports to: Jr. Art Director
Who we areWolf & Shepherd is a fast-growing lifestyle brand on a
mission to debunk the myth that classically styled dress shoes
can't have modern technology comforts.
What We Need:We are looking for a highly creative and high-powered
graphic designer to create smart design solutions quickly
consistent within brand and creative standards, with both print and
digital design experience. You need to be able to build web
graphics, email marketing, promotional and digital campaigns. You
must have a strong ability to conceptualize creative options that
push through the clutter and take ideas from sketches, all the way
to visually stunning executions. You should be able to work within
a team structure, as well as independently to ensure deliverables
are achieved on time while maintaining the highest quality. -
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design and develop email campaigns and website marketing
- Design display ads and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for layout catalogs and package design. -
- Uses advanced designs ability to create original graphic
designs that effectively communicate Wolf & Shepherd's brand
message in every campaign and digital communication. -
- Create graphic content that is industry leading, on trend and
consistently incorporates consumer/brand insights that evoke
emotion and are on-brand in storytelling.
- Work closely with the marketing and ecommerce teams to follow
directions on deadlines. - -
- Ability to receive and process constructive feedback to make
Skills & Experience:Technical:
- Thorough knowledge and ability with the Adobe suite of design
products, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proven ability to apply and perform graphic design skills,
including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory,
understanding of space and use of texture, visual presentation
development and layout that is supported by your graphic design
- Motion graphics experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of file preparation for print, sample
refinement and execution
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines on various projects at a
- Strong project management and communication skills, with the
ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Creative thinker and self-starter, excited to contribute new
ideas and help develop 'what's next' for the brand.
- +2 years experience in a graphic design position; agency,
studio, consumer/lifestyle brand or eCommerce business experience
- Experience in Graphic Design applied to product, materials,
print and spaces.
- Comfortable in ambiguity and excited to tackle new problems
quickly while maintaining high quality output.
- Connection to fashion, sport and lifestyle trends.
- Natural affinity for design, art and culture.
- Must submit a portfolio and resume to be considered for this
Perks and BenefitsWe are committed to offering our employees a
challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for
growth, benefits, and a competitive compensation package.
- Health, vision and dental benefits program -
- Paid time off
- Sick pay
- Optional remote work on Fridays with prior approval
- Communal kitchen with free drinks and snacks -
Wolf and Shepherd, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Wolf & Shepherd, Redondo Beach , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Redondo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!